renee caldwell photography

*** The NEW Renee Caldwell Photography website is now LIVE! Check it out at www.reneecaldwell.com.au and drop me a line to let me know what you think! ***

*** The blog has also been updated and can be found at
www.reneecaldwell.com.au/blog (please update your feeds). ***



. welcome .

It obviously goes without saying, but I adore photography ... love it! I love that one image can make you grin each time you see it or that another will make you catch your breath as you remember that very moment.

And, I adore people, and the relationships that shape their lives and make it unique. I feel honoured to be there to document the milestones of these relationships; pregnancies in full bloom; the awe of a birth; vulnerable and sweet newborns; cheeky, cheeky children and their families; the excitement and anticipation of an engagement; proud anniversaries; the once in a life time magic and celebration of a wedding ..... and all those "everyday" moments of life you have just got to capture before they disappear before your eyes!

My ultimate goal for you is to create a collection of images that tell the story of a life well lived ... and, well loved.




September 26, 2008

Riley Peter . 2 weeks .

Meet my newest (and probably last) little cousin - Riley Peter :) Riley joins 3 big brothers, Joshua, Alex and Jayden, a family full of beautiful boys! Riley's middle name, Peter, is for my grandfather Peter who passed away in August last year, Riley's due date was the first anniversary of my grandfathers passing, so we all think he is being carefully watched over :)

Riley was born a little early, and weighed a teeny tiny 5lb 2oz! I know these images don't clearly show his small size, but he was the tinest baby I have ever seen, and it was so much fun to photograph him!


While most people seem to grow up with their cousins around the same age as them, I have been pretty lucky to be the eldest of all of my cousins by quite a few years, and I have very clear memories of holding every single one of them as newborn babies, and spoiling them all rotten with endless cuddles. Though now that some of those newborn babies are getting drivers licences, have headed off to university or are old enough to buy beer, they're all of a sudden making me feel a lot older!

So here's my newest baby cousin ... who I will also one day see get his driver's license, go to uni and buy himself beer!








Who says newborns don't smile?!!



Look at those beautiful squishy lips!







:) Lovely little baby feet in daddy's hands






With proud big brother Jayden, who is very happy with his little brother - as long as Riley goes to bed first because he's now the youngest :)


More smiles ....





xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely Renee, and my two youngest nephews, how cute you both are!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing job, Riley is so cute!