renee caldwell photography

*** The NEW Renee Caldwell Photography website is now LIVE! Check it out at www.reneecaldwell.com.au and drop me a line to let me know what you think! ***

*** The blog has also been updated and can be found at
www.reneecaldwell.com.au/blog (please update your feeds). ***



. welcome .

It obviously goes without saying, but I adore photography ... love it! I love that one image can make you grin each time you see it or that another will make you catch your breath as you remember that very moment.

And, I adore people, and the relationships that shape their lives and make it unique. I feel honoured to be there to document the milestones of these relationships; pregnancies in full bloom; the awe of a birth; vulnerable and sweet newborns; cheeky, cheeky children and their families; the excitement and anticipation of an engagement; proud anniversaries; the once in a life time magic and celebration of a wedding ..... and all those "everyday" moments of life you have just got to capture before they disappear before your eyes!

My ultimate goal for you is to create a collection of images that tell the story of a life well lived ... and, well loved.




November 01, 2007

Welcome to the World!

Just a quick note to welcome to the world two brand new little boys!

Naree & Lee welcomed their son yesterday morning, Jordyn Lee - I cannot wait to meet their little man, and especially to work with them all on his newborn photos.

And, Irene & Ala also welcomed a son on Tuesday - who is as yet, unnamed. I'm looking forward to meeting their little guy too :)

Both new families are happy and healthy, and I can't imagine the amazement they must be feeling at this very moment.

Boys everywhere! Must be something in the water ;-)

- Renee
xx

No comments: