renee caldwell photography

*** The NEW Renee Caldwell Photography website is now LIVE! Check it out at www.reneecaldwell.com.au and drop me a line to let me know what you think! ***

*** The blog has also been updated and can be found at
www.reneecaldwell.com.au/blog (please update your feeds). ***



. welcome .

It obviously goes without saying, but I adore photography ... love it! I love that one image can make you grin each time you see it or that another will make you catch your breath as you remember that very moment.

And, I adore people, and the relationships that shape their lives and make it unique. I feel honoured to be there to document the milestones of these relationships; pregnancies in full bloom; the awe of a birth; vulnerable and sweet newborns; cheeky, cheeky children and their families; the excitement and anticipation of an engagement; proud anniversaries; the once in a life time magic and celebration of a wedding ..... and all those "everyday" moments of life you have just got to capture before they disappear before your eyes!

My ultimate goal for you is to create a collection of images that tell the story of a life well lived ... and, well loved.




January 23, 2008

Maternity : Amanda at 7 Months

This is a long time over due, but here is Amanda and Grace at 7 months along ..... starting to notice a big difference now ...

Now I have been doing these progress photos for a few months now, and we are able to knock over the session pretty quickly these days, and the photos all look much the same (as intended), but there is something about this particular image of Amanda that I just adore ...

No comments: