renee caldwell photography

*** The NEW Renee Caldwell Photography website is now LIVE! Check it out at www.reneecaldwell.com.au and drop me a line to let me know what you think! ***

*** The blog has also been updated and can be found at
www.reneecaldwell.com.au/blog (please update your feeds). ***



. welcome .

It obviously goes without saying, but I adore photography ... love it! I love that one image can make you grin each time you see it or that another will make you catch your breath as you remember that very moment.

And, I adore people, and the relationships that shape their lives and make it unique. I feel honoured to be there to document the milestones of these relationships; pregnancies in full bloom; the awe of a birth; vulnerable and sweet newborns; cheeky, cheeky children and their families; the excitement and anticipation of an engagement; proud anniversaries; the once in a life time magic and celebration of a wedding ..... and all those "everyday" moments of life you have just got to capture before they disappear before your eyes!

My ultimate goal for you is to create a collection of images that tell the story of a life well lived ... and, well loved.




January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a joyous and successful 2008!

Thank goodness the "silly" season is over - don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and all that it brings, but its all just so rushed! Even so, we still managed a relatively quiet one, with lots of time spent with family and good friends.

Photography news for 2008 ...... I have officially finished portfolio building, so new prices now apply; please contact me for these details at renee@reneecaldwell.com.au I have some exciting plans & projects ready to announce throughout the year, so pop back to see if you're able to take advantage of them. Especially to my past clients ..... keep your eyes and ears peeled for competitions to be launched that are all about you :)

That's enough for now, but I am really excited and motivated for life and photography in 2008, and I'm looking forward to making some pretty fabulous things happen!

Renee
xx

No comments: